Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Where he was lost was about 40 miles from us. I will call the local shelters I can think of. Hope he makes it home.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Are we looking still for this one? I'm sending out local requests. I have friends close to Glebe Rd.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
I've sent emails to everyone and FB. I sent two to the poster I let him know I can come out sunday and look if needed.

This area is very populated....lots of traffic. Lets hope he is not hurt and someone finds him. It's a young family/young adult area. Nice area...so that is a good thing.

I've asked if he has an electronic flyer to send it along as I can pass to a friend in the Arlington Police department as well...never hurts.

·
Mom to Holly and Rosie
3,174 Posts
I sure hope he's found. It's heartbreaking to see so many lost dogs:(

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Is this dog microchipped? Does anyone know?
Not sure. Nothing on CL says that.

I can't call the number because I tend not to call number I don't know. I did send a note via the CL email...but nothing has come back. If something does I will let you know. The number is reading a FL number via a reverse list...but that might be correct if it's a cell or they were traveling.

I tried to see if any news/police report was up about the accident...but nothing appears.

Until more is posted on detail or they respond to the CL not much more info.

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just sent an email to the owner to take a look at this thread so he can provide more info.

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Taz is a 7 yr old male and chipped.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
I sent a note to the Animal Welfare League and they must have got several hits as they said with so many people looking they are hoping for a good outcome. Let keep fingers crossed.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Oh I hope he's found real soon. News like this makes me so sad. What a gorgeous boy. Sending my prayers for a quick return home.

·
Missing Selka So Much
17,303 Posts
How scary and tragic!!! I hope they let us know if he is found. poor scared baby! I would be frantic.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts