Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Please help us spread the word and bring Donut home! Ch. Chuckanuts Crispy Cream has gone missing she is the much loved dog owned by Ken and Wayne of Chuckanut golden retrievers in Bellingham WA. She is 6 years old very sweet but probably really scared right now. They have started a facebook page Donut-lost golden retriever in Bellingham WA.

URGENT, URGENT, URGENT, URGENT, URGENT, URGENT!!!
Hey Bellingham Area friends this is "Donut" she went missing last night October 2nd at around 6pm from the corner of Northwest Drive and Slater Road in North Bellingham, Washington.
She has been seen heading north of that area along the street and nearby woods. She has to be scared, tired and hungry and probably looking for home or a kind human to help her find her way home. If you have any info on her whereabouts PLEASE Contact Ken at 360-319-8064 or Stacia at 425-418-9209

Attachments

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The correct facebook name Find Donut- missing golden retriever in Bellingham, wa

She is microchipped but was not wearing a collar I asked Stacia to see if they have some candid photos to share. I know when we found my sheltie Blueboy after getting he got out of two fences into downtown Bellingham he looked nothing like his show photos.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes just got updated on facebook! she is on her way home! Can a mod change the heading to found?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts