Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lived here for 10 years and never knew about this trail. It will be awesome when the rains come but for now just a trickle of water will do. Oh, and this is as fall as it gets in California! The girls had fun...anytime they can find a bit of water is fun. Sorry about the picture quality...they were taken with my iPhone and it was a rainy / cloudy day.

So the trail goes to a small waterfall. It follows a stream with water holes along the way. One picture was an accident but I liked the way it looked.

Attachments

Reactions: tobysmommy

·
Registered
5,422 Posts
what a cool trail! Even the shape of the trees is fascinating!

·
Gunner and Honey's Mom
5,624 Posts
Looks like they were having lots of fun....

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Lovely pictures! Your girls are beautiful, and so is that trail, by the looks of it. I love finding new trails through the woods... :)

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
Breathtaking and like a bit of Faery Land! Expect to see fairies, gremlins and wee folk peeking out. Love finding hidden trails to walk.

And your girls are so pretty and look like they are having such fun! I envy you the water and greenery.

·
Registered
33,267 Posts
Just what I was thinking!

Breathtaking and like a bit of Faery Land! Expect to see fairies, gremlins and wee folk peeking out. Love finding hidden trails to walk.

And your girls are so pretty and look like they are having such fun! I envy you the water and greenery.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts