Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I am reading the forum I have to keep scrolling to the right. This does not happen on other forums I go on unless a very large picture is posted so I am wondering if it's a setting on this forum I need to change.

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
It's not the forum. Try holding the ctrl key and scroll your mouse wheel. That will allow you to zoom in and out.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
I have to scroll to the right to get the right edge of page too. It usually doesn't usually bother me. I haven't figured out a correction either.

·
Steelers and Pens Fanatic
744 Posts
Same thing for me, I tried the ctrl/mouse scroll that didn't work and I don't have % thing at lower rt. corner, any other suggestions? It's not a BIG deal but it does get alittle annoying scrolling back and forth.

·
Administrator
16,483 Posts
You could always go to a browser menu bar and click in View. Once in there go to Zoom. Then go to Custom put in a number like 90% and see how that works. If needed, play with that number until you see what will make the forum fit entirely in your view.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.