Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
609 Posts
My heart is broken for these sweet pups and their Mom. The only comfort we have is that they are at the bridge happy and healthy and playing the days away. I hope their mom can find some peace and she will be in thoughts for a long time to come. Much Love to you Koda and Madison.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
They are beautiful dogs and if there is a blessing, they are together forever having fun and playing at the bridge until they can be with their mommy again one day. Rest in peace sweet boys.

·
The Missouri Crew
13,683 Posts
IM still in shock over this..... My heart breaks for Donna and the babies..... She will be in my thoughts and prayers.

·
Registered
201 Posts
This is a horrible story/outcome. The pictures of them are just precious.

I hope Donna can focus on the good and all the joy they brought her while they were in her life. I can't imagine what a hard time she's having and hope she can find peace in knowing they are once again happily playing...at the bridge.

Wendy

·
Boomer and Maggie's Mom
453 Posts
So sorry for Donna's tragedy. I am teary eyed writing this, they were beautiful babies. They have each other at the bridge and some day they will be reunited with their loving mom. Your in our thoughts Donna.

·
Mom to Geddy and Sawyer!!
6,059 Posts
They were just babies... my heart breaks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts