Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bad sophie got into a bag of dog food and ate half of it last night, then she starting drinking water like crazy. this morning she was still drinking like crazy and her stomach was distended. off to the vet, xrays,meds,vomit, and i mean piles of vomit. xray and she is home chilling. if your dog is being way to quiet, investigate, i thought she was in the basement, food was on landing. I NEED TO BE MORE VIGILANT> luckily i have the greatest vet, bill was 155.00. i was definitely lucky.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Glad she is ok. I Scout would eat the entire bag if given the option. Noah is a slow eater and I think would eat it over days.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Thank goodness she is going to be ok. Wonder if she will learn not to eat all the bag of food? Poor girl her tummy probably hurts now. Thank goodness you were home.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
I am so glad to read she is going to be OK!! That must have scared you half to death! I am sure my three would do the same thing, if they got the chance! These Golden's, how most all of them LOVE food!! I am just so happy that this all turned out well! Give her an extra hug from me and my crew!:smooch:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts