Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From the looks of the other thread, there are a lot of people into food here. :D

Soooo...I was just wondering how many of you watch the Food Network? I am totally hooked on "Chopped", "Diners, Drive-ins and Dives", "Cupcake Wars", and "Worst Cooks in America". I also loved "The Next Iron Chef".

If you watch it, what are your favorite shows?

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
We're watching Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives right now :) Alton Brown is my favorite though. My company operates Food Network restaurants in stadiums and airports across the country and we're opening a Morimoto's Skewers Restaurant in LAX this year.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
I like Alton Brown, too. and I think Curtis Stone is HOT!!!!! he use to have a show, remember?
But the food show I love is on Bravo, I loooove Top Chef!

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Curtis Stone is a hottie. I haven't seen Top Chef, I'll have to keep an eye out for it. I also love Michael Symon, Guy Fieri, Duff from Ace of Cakes and The Best Thing I Ever Ate shows. Now I'm hungry. ;)

·
Proud Parent
46 Posts
We're watching Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives right now :) Alton Brown is my favorite though. My company operates Food Network restaurants in stadiums and airports across the country and we're opening a Morimoto's Skewers Restaurant in LAX this year.
I LOVE Alton Brown. You can understand my excitement when my partner and I bumped into him at Harry's last month. We were in the deli and we looked over at the person waiting behind us in line and it was him!! Turns out that he shops there all of the time. We only live like 10 minutes away from there! I hope we'll get to see him again. :)

·
Lost Her Mind
3,517 Posts
It's painful to watch Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives... I get so hungry and so jealous. LOL.

I LOVE the Down Home With the Neelys! Always make me laugh and they make good food.

Also IN LOVE with Paula Deen.

·
Knife Swallower
6,783 Posts
I can't. I get too annoyed at all the amazing food people can manage to cook. Half the time I'm too lazy to cook anything at all, which is probably good diet-wise. I think the worst thing I could ever do to myself is marry a chef. Someone to cook delicious things for me? Trouble. I'd be rolling through doorways like the gal from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory in no time.

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
Love the cooking shows too and we watch them every night. My friend is married to a chef and she swears she gained 40 lbs in the first 5 yrs of their marriage. She doesn't cook at all, he does all the cooking. Funny thing is that he is slim, not skinny, but very slim.

At a dog show in GA. he made lunch for all of us and brought it over. He cooked it on a hot plate in the hotel room and was a 5 star lunch. UMMMM I would be the size of a cow if someone cooked for me everyday.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts