Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

We're the proud owners of an almost 11 week old male golden named Jack. He's a big fluffy boy...I'm convinced he's getting fluffier every day. Although he may just be growing and hasn't lost his fluff yet...not sure. :) We're dealing with the normal training issues: leash chewing; mouthing; cat chasing; the occasional piddle in the kitchen (more our fault than his) but overall he's doing pretty well. Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. So far this board has been very informative!

·
Premium Member
16,438 Posts
Hi Jack the puppy! We'd love to see your picture!

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
What a sweetheart. So handsome.

·
luv my goldens
481 Posts
What a handsome little boy

·
Registered
4,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
He is SO soft. It's so funny, I gave him his first bath last weekend and with all his fluff watered down I realized he wasn't nearly as big as he looks! But given the sire's size he'll probably be a good sized boy. Hopefully as handsome too. The sire is beautiful!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Welcome and Congratulations on your cutie patootie. Jack is so fluffy and I love the pictures in the grass, his coat really stands out.

·
Registered
8,164 Posts
of course the puppy's adorable, but I've got to know where do they still have such green grass this time of year?

·
Chester & Murphy's Mom
7,464 Posts
of course the puppy's adorable, but I've got to know where do they still have such green grass this time of year?
I was thinking the same thing, my grass looks like...well MUD! I love the picture with his head on the bowl sleeping. Keep the pictures coming.

·
now Mom to Kiwi
2,785 Posts
Welcome! What a beautiful little puppy. I can just imagine how soft and cuddly he is

·
Registered
4,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
We're in southern california. And although I'd like to say we are lawn experts, in all honesty, we put in the sod in October....so really we haven't had time to mess it up too badly :)

·
Winchestersonfieldville
1,328 Posts
What a handsome boy Jack is! Enjoy the fluff now. It changes way to fast! Love the pictures.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts