Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Floyd & Satchel Pictures...

450 views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Thor0918 
#1 ·
Just thought Id drop in and show ya's the boys......Satchel is an exact replica of G - has the exact mannerisms, I just love him!!! And ofcourse, Floyd is still a teen ager but growing up fast - all they do is wrestle all day - and play ball .... hope everyone is well - been so busy havent had much time to visit - xoxoxo

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Oh my goodness, Floyd has gotten HUGE! You need to post pictures more often, we're not going to recognize him! Thanks for sharing :)

#6 ·
Hey Kristie! :wave: Good to see you drop in, I think of you so often :)

Floyd and Satch are beautiful together, love your pics. Good buddies, that's great.

((hugs)) - They are the bestess of buddies!! When are you gonna get Daisy a little brother or sister - speaking of which , my sister is having a baby right now - she's on her way to the hospital!!!! Im gonna be a new auntie!!!!!!!! Woo Hoo

#7 ·
Kristie,
Congrats on being a new Auntie. Get to spoil the baby without having to take care of all the diaper changing and middle of night feedings. LOL
Floyd is getting so big so fast. We do need more pictures to keep up with that little I mean big guy. So cute with him and Satchel laying together on the couch.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.