Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

We lost my baby, my soul dog this past January at the age of 14. She was truly the most special golden we've had, and we've had 6 so far. I miss her dearly but our home is empty without a dog and we have been looking for a puppy from a responsible, ethical breeder after moving to Florida recently. I have been in contact with Ingot Goldens out of Clearwater and I was looking for any past experience with this breeder? She seems wonderful and has been involved with goldens for longer than any other breeders I've seen, so I am hopeful! I see so many stories of goldens dying young that I just want to be as cautious as possible - so any info about experiences would be so appreciated. Thank you for your time and consideration :)
Plant Dog Tree Carnivore Dog breed

Glasses Plant Dog Sky Cloud

Water Dog Sky Carnivore Dog breed

Premium Member
Welcome to the Forum! I'm so sorry for your loss - most of us know how hard it is to lose a heart dog. You were blessed to have her in your life for so long. She was beautiful! 馃挄

I took a very quick look at Ingots and didn't see any immediate red flags, but I defer to @Prism Goldens who knows the FL breeders pretty well.

Ha! I just took a look for existing threads and came across this one where Prism provided a list of breeders, and Ingot is among them! 2018 South FL breeders

Looks like you found a good option!

Kristy
My heart goes out to you on the loss of your very special girl. Beautiful photos... but something about that beach shot, I just want to hug her, wet fur, sand and all. Best wishes for your journey moving forward. I hope you'll share homecoming photos here with us...

Lead Super Moderator
Welcome to forum! I鈥檓 so sorry for your loss. The photos of your girl are lovely. Check out the list @pawsnpaca posted above. Good luck with your search!

Reactions: tallygirl2022

Registered
I am so sorry for your loss, what a beautiful girl! It is obvious that she was so loved and happy.

I have never posted here before but I have been reading the forum for a while. I am also looking to get a puppy from the upcoming Ingot litter (we are anxiously awaiting a message about the pups being born - any day now!). The breeder has been communicative and seems very knowledgable. Maybe we will end up with siblings :)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am so sorry for your loss, what a beautiful girl! It is obvious that she was so loved and happy.

I have never posted here before but I have been reading the forum for a while. I am also looking to get a puppy from the upcoming Ingot litter (we are anxiously awaiting a message about the pups being born - any day now!). The breeder has been communicative and seems very knowledgable. Maybe we will end up with siblings :)
That would be so exciting! We could have playdates! Can't wait to hear about the puppies, we are anxiously waiting too :)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome to the Forum! I'm so sorry for your loss - most of us know how hard it is to lose a heart dog. You were blessed to have her in your life for so long. She was beautiful! 馃挄

I took a very quick look at Ingots and didn't see any immediate red flags, but I defer to @Prism Goldens who knows the FL breeders pretty well.

Ha! I just took a look for existing threads and came across this one where Prism provided a list of breeders, and Ingot is among them! 2018 South FL breeders

Looks like you found a good option!
Thank you so, so much for your kind words, all the replies here made me cry like a big baby. It is so wonderful to have such a kind and supportive group.

Thank you so much for the previous thread! That is wonderful to know and if I'm not lucky enough to get a puppy from her, that list will be so helpful to keep trying! I appreciate you :)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My heart goes out to you on the loss of your very special girl. Beautiful photos... but something about that beach shot, I just want to hug her, wet fur, sand and all. Best wishes for your journey moving forward. I hope you'll share homecoming photos here with us...
This made me absolutely bawl! She was my special girl and she was always SO peaceful at the beach with us, it was her favorite thing- even at 14 years before she died. Thank you for your sweet words :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts