Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Old Gold is the Best Gold
18,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This dog is cute, athletic, fit, fully vetted, and SUPER healthy! He DOES NOT LOOK OR ACT EIGHT! He LIVES and breathes to chase the ball, and brings it every time. He is fully housebroken and obedience trained. Good with kids, cats, and dogs! His owners are moving and couldn't take him. He was inside for six years, then outside for two :( He is VERY happy to be back inside, and at my house. Please consider him! He is not fat, and can run all day, but is calm indoors.

Attachments

·
Registered
699 Posts
I just sent a link to this to my brother, who lives in Merritt Island. His kids (ages 2, 5, and 6) fell in love with my dogs over Thanksgiving. Plus, my brother has been talking for years about getting a lab. I sure hope they consider it. Sounds like a match made in heaven.

·
& Romeo's mom
732 Posts
I know a co-worker friend who just retired and was thinking about getting a dog, but didn't really want a young puppy. This sounds like a perfect dog and I'll mention it to her.

·
Chester & Murphy's Mom
7,464 Posts
I just sent a link to this to my brother, who lives in Merritt Island. His kids (ages 2, 5, and 6) fell in love with my dogs over Thanksgiving. Plus, my brother has been talking for years about getting a lab. I sure hope they consider it. Sounds like a match made in heaven.
But wait!!! Didn't they just get fish...LOL It would be cool if it worked out doggies are a bit more fun than fish. He is a good looking boy.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
I can't wait to watch this unfold. He is GORGEOUS! I hope someone's GRF connections can help this boy find a home!

·
& Romeo's mom
732 Posts
Wow. Great news. I wasn't able to ask my friend because she's still out of town but I was going to. Glad he's found a home though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts