Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe she's two! And Carmella would have been 17 years old on the 24th. I sure wish she had made it that long, but she had a long wonderful life.

Flora and I will be traveling to Florida on her birthday. Lol, I don't think Flora's ever going to have her birthday in the same state! She's been to Wisconsin, Illinois, Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, and now Florida in the last, like, year and a half of her life.

I'm hoping to give her a birthday gift of... swimming in the ocean! I just have to find a beach that is dog friendly... or a hidden beach that won't notice me and my dog... :curtain:

Everyone have a happy thanksgiving!

·
Registered
6,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Apparently the hotel we're staying at has a beach right behind it, and I've been told that while dogs aren't allowed on the beach, everyone takes them there anyhow. So maybe she can swim there!

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving! Be sure to share some of it with your pups. :)

·
Registered
545 Posts
Happy birthday, Flora! My Ori turns two this Saturday as well. :)

Have yourselves a wonderful trip! I want pictures! :p:

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,057 Posts
Happy birthday Flora........I hope you get your swim in the ocean for your birthday.

·
Registered
21,054 Posts
wow, I can't believe she's TWO already!!!!!! Happy birthday pretty girl!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts