Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a while since I've posted Flora pictures. She's a year and one month now... next week will be the one year anniversary of when I got her (Jan. 12th.) Getting ready to move down to Louisiana, so she's enjoying her snow while she can!

Attachments

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
She is so beautiful. I especially like the photo of her in the wadding pool filled with snow. Looks like she's wanting the warmer weather too.

·
Winchestersonfieldville
1,328 Posts
She sure is purty! What a gorgeous cot she's got. I am wishing for snow right now. Usually this time of year we have some, but all we have right now is rain. :( Thanks for sharing your pics of the pretty lady with us.

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
lovely photos! She sure grew up pretty!

·
2,472 Posts
she's beautiful :) I wonder what she'll find to compete with all that snow in Louisiana?

·
and Miss Riley and Jake
686 Posts
She's grown to be a beautiful girl!

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
Flora is just beautiful!!!!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Flora has grown up to be a very beautiful girl. I too love the picture of her in her pool, just waiting for summer.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I know, she was trying to melt the snow in the pool with her body heat!

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
What a beautiful girl! We need to see pictures more often of this pretty lady :)

Love the first pic next to the hot tub and the 2nd one of the ice bath - goldens are crazy!

·
Registered
6,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
she's beautiful :) I wonder what she'll find to compete with all that snow in Louisiana?
Lol, knowing her... swamps, bogs, marshes... anything that's nasty and full of mud. :doh: My roommates are gonna loooooooove me.

Thanks for all the nice words about Flora! She's outside right now laying in the snow eating it. :p:

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts
She is beautiful! And she has grown up SOOOO fast!!!

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
I love Flora's name! Now, if I had 3 Goldens, I'd name them Flora, Fauna and Merryweather! (You know, from Sleeping Beauty)

·
Tucker - Tanner - Cooper
1,624 Posts
I love the pool picture. Very beautiful girl.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts