Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Mandy's Mom
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunnyglen's Lil Hussy (Flirt) was born on January 5, 2005 which makes today her GOLDEN birthday. :p:

We celebrated early this morning with Yoghund frozen yogurt, a great way to start the special birthday. I think there will be more partying tonight once mom and dad get home from work, lucky girl!! We just love her so much.

HB Tongue.jpg

HB Cutie.jpg

HB Silly.jpg

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL GIRL!!:smooch: :) I LOVE your pictures...so CUTE of your hat and you "holding" on to your yummy yogurt cup!! It sounds like the day is just beginning for you, and there will be more treats to come later today!:)

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
Happy birthday pretty girl! And happy birthday to EsSJay, too!

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
Happy Birthday Flirt, you beautiful girl!

·
Mandy's Mom
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Happy Birthday Flirt!!! I'm lucky that I get to share my birthday with such a beautiful girl! :D

Looks like she LOVED her frozen yogurt!
Happy, Happy Birthday to you, too!!! I hope you get more than frozen yogurt however.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Happy Birthday, sweet baby girl!!!!!!!!

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
What a beautiful party girl. I think she enjoyed her treat. It made her forget all about the party hat on her head.

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
Looks like Flirt's birthday started off in a manner she definitely approves of.;)

Happy birthday flirt. I hope you have much more fun this evening.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Happy Birthday Flirt!!!!! Glad you had a great day and got such a yummy treat to start your day.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts