Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was playing around on k9data (it's a slight obsession) and ran across Flip's half sister from his dad. Mom is a Push daughter. She reminds me a lot of Flip. She's only five months old in the picture, but she's actually exactly 364 days younger than Flip. I am pretty sure I am in love with her.

I might have used a combo of k9data, photobucket, and facebook to track down her owner and send her an email. I swear I'm not a stalker :uhoh:

Oops, I stink at math. She's one year and one day younger than Flip.

Attachments

·
Riot's mom
632 Posts
I was playing around on k9data (it's a slight obsession) and ran across Flip's half sister from his dad. She reminds me a lot of Flip. She's only five months old in the picture, but she's actually exactly 364 days younger than Flip. I am pretty sure I am in love with her.

I might have used a combo of k9data, photobucket, and facebook to track down her owner and send her an email. I swear I'm not a stalker :uhoh:
LOL!!!! Too funny! K9data is my third most visited site (behind RTF and this forum). I spend waaaayyyy too much time looking at pedigrees. She is quite a cutie!

·
Registered
21,103 Posts
what a cutie! I wonder if she has the same personality as Flip?

·
Registered
8,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I keep checking every ten minutes to see if I have received a reply :doh:

·
Registered
8,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, no reply. I guess some people don't appreciate being hunted down on the internet by some random stranger? :confused:

So instead of taking a hint and leaving people alone, I tracked down an owner of a different Flip half sister. This one happens to be a breeder ;)

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts