Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,107 Posts
That picture is so heartwarming, they look so sweet with their sugar faces. Give your two two times the number of hugs you'd normally give them, and imagine you're giving Tess and Rusty those hugs in heaven.

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Such a lovely picture of your 4 beauties. I hope your memories of Tess and Rusty bring you smiles.

Reactions: Karen519

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
That photo is so special it makes me cry.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
I love the picture of your 4 beautiful Goldens. You must miss them terribly with it being so soon between their passing. I hope you find comfort in having your 2 precious pups with you through the winter.

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
What a wonderful picture. I agee that you will just have to give double the hugs now. Makes me want to cry.

·
Finley's pop
51 Posts
My Murph sure loved the snow too -- I'm sure they'll find some big piles at the bridge to play in!

Great photo! Hopefully the memories bring you joy!

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
Beautiful pic of beautiful goldens. Sending you strength.

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
My4Goldens

My4Goldens

What a beautiful picture!!

Love your yard, too!!

Smooch and Snobear also loved the snow very much-Tucker and Tonka are taking after them!

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
That lovely photo made me tear up. What sweet little white faces. It must hurt so much. I'm so sorry for that. I bet your other two loves will give you double the love to make up for their missing friends.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
What a heartwarming picture of all four of them!:) Enjoy the two sweethearts you have left with all your heart and you will be ok. It is never easy to lose our sweet dogs.... I understand that. You have some beautiful memories!

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I always tried to take pictures of them all at certain times during the year, usually during the seasons and always at Christmas. One of these days I think I will sort thru all the pictures and make an album of them, it would be interesting to see how they evolved during the years.

·
where the tails wag
13,384 Posts
What a special picture! Season changes are hard ; sending cyber hugs to you.

·
Super Moderator Leader
49,662 Posts
Beautiful picture, Tess and Rusty will be right there with them in spirit enjoying this winter's snow.

I just came across some pictures of my Bridge boy during his earlier years, over the weekend that I didn't know I had. I was so glad to find them.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts