Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

We're brand new puppy owners who stumbled across this forum in search of answers to the many questions that came up on our first night with our new four-legged friend, Bateman. This forum is great and we look forward to interacting and making connections in the future. Who knows, maybe we'll even land a puppy-play date with some of you!

We're currently in the middle of day 5 with Bateman and it's been easier than expected. I think we hit the puppy jackpot with this little guy(knock on wood). See pictures below.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,434 Posts
Bateman is beyond adorable! Welcome to the forum. I hope you post photos as he grows.

Reactions: Gwen_Dandridge

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He's precious! He looks a lot like my Deuce. Just curious if you got him from FL?
We got Bateman from "Coach's Goldens" in Roswell, GA. Is a great breeder who did a terrific job of fattening him up and preparing our little fuzzball for the transition home. He's way ahead of the curve on crate and house training and most surprising to me, he responded to whistling from day 1 which has been super helpful in redirecting him from problem behaviors.

·
Registered
732 Posts
He is so cute, congratulations! Welcome to the forum. I stumbled across it the same way as you and it helped so much during our little guy's first year.
Sounds like you've got a nice head-start with the training, lucky you! :)

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
We got Bateman from "Coach's Goldens" in Roswell, GA. Is a great breeder who did a terrific job of fattening him up and preparing our little fuzzball for the transition home. He's way ahead of the curve on crate and house training and most surprising to me, he responded to whistling from day 1 which has been super helpful in redirecting him from problem behaviors.
I've heard amazing things about them. I contacted him actually when I was looking to get my Rem, but he had none upcoming since he had a wait list already for a litter. Looks like you got lucky and he's adorable!!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
552 Posts
Congrats, good looking little guy

1 - 14 of 14 Posts