Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello.

I'm anxiously awaiting my first Golden pup from the next litter at Dichi Goldens. She should be born any day now! I'm sure I will be stopping by the forums a lot with all sorts of questions. It seems like a wonderful resource!

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the soon to be new addition. You will find tons of help and support here at GRF. Please make yourself at home here. Make sure you have a camera ready when the new pups comes home.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Congratulations on your new puppy. The waiting is the hardest thing to do till pickup day.

·
Kristy
9,949 Posts
Hi amsam! Congrats on your new adventure! This is a great place to pass the time until you get to bring your baby home... I should know, I've been enjoying dog=life vicariously here for a while now until I get to bring my new puppy home the first week of January. It's so much fun to see the photos and here the stories. Keep us posted, nice to meet you!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone!

nolefan, I'm excited to hear about your puppy in January! I hope you're able to share all the stories. I'm sure I'll be learning from you and everyone else here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts