Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After viewing Oakley's dad's photos with his new DSLR, I decided to brush off my camera and take advantage of the beautiful day we had in the Pacific Northwest. No rain = perfect opportunity to introduce Tucker to the water. He had a great time - he was a bit apprehensive at first but then finally got the hang of things. His favorite thing though was digging in the sand and chewing on sticks - he just couldn't get enough. Enjoy!

Attachments

·
Susan
1,187 Posts
Heavens, you are brave. I am on Whidbey Island and while Jamie went in Puget Sound several times I was bundled up in long pants and a down vest.

It looks like Tucker had a great time, though.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Heavens, you are brave. I am on Whidbey Island and while Jamie went in Puget Sound several times I was bundled up in long pants and a down vest.

It looks like Tucker had a great time, though.
Actually, those are my daughters in the water. I was bundled up also on the beach shooting the photos. :)

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
What a special day! Your Tucker looks like he would be perfectly happy to go back to the beach again and again and again!

·
luv my goldens
481 Posts
How fun, those are great pictures. What beach did you go to? It looks nice.

I would loved to have taken Sierra to the beach this weekend. I however was dog sitting and I know she wouldn't go in the water on her own and there was no way I would get into the cold water.

·
Boudiga
4,102 Posts
great photos!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How fun, those are great pictures. What beach did you go to? It looks nice.

I would loved to have taken Sierra to the beach this weekend. I however was dog sitting and I know she wouldn't go in the water on her own and there was no way I would get into the cold water.

Right underneath the Narrows Bridge...it was really nice. Lots of sand. We use to take our other golden (who we lost to cancer this summer) to my parents beach out in Allyn but it was full of barnacles and would tear apart his feet.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Looks like Tucker really loved the water and the sand even better. He is such a cutie.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts