Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Lost Her Mind
3,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was SO EXCITED to see the ground was actually white this morning!! The goldens LOOOVVVEEEDDD the snow!!

By the way, I don't know why the quality is so bad... this was taken by our new camera. :(

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
Don't you just love watching snow zoomies - Quinn and Reeva say "Can they come over and play too? Pleeeeease".

·
Lost Her Mind
3,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh I love it!! It made me so happy to see them so excited and happy! They can DEFINITELY come over and play! Lots of snow to go around!!!! :D :D :D

·
Gunner and Honey's Mom
5,626 Posts
Can't wait till we get some here in southern Michigan. Parts of Michigan got hit over night but we didn't get any... Loved your Golden's, made me smile. Thanks for sharing.

·
Chester & Murphy's Mom
7,464 Posts
Oh....they looked like they were having a blast!!! (nice outfit on the husband by the way) :) Last I heard we might get a few inches of snow here this weekend, most of the time I dislike snow but can't wait to see the dogs playing in it. Cute video thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
820 Posts
What a great video! If it were not for the snow I would have sworn that was my old houses back yard! It is IDENTICAL! Same location of pool and all!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts