Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're getting our first real snow today. Took a picture of my two, bittersweet because last year's snow picture had all four.

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
Looks like they want you to make them some snowballs to play with!
I am in NJ and so far NO snow and I am not complaining one bit!!

·
Official Trout Bum
4,216 Posts
Their wisdom shines through the snow flakes...great shot. Here in the Sierra Nevada we're still waiting for the snow flakes to arrive...I can't say I miss all the shoveling and plowing but we do need the water for my trout...hopefully it won't be to far off now.

Pete

·
Ripley & Levi's too!!
720 Posts
love the sugar face babes. they do look alittle lost without their buddies too.

·
Registered
13,492 Posts
We got less than an inch today - school was cancelled - the roads were treacherous. About a month ago we got 1/10 of an inch - took me 3 hours to drive 20 miles to work.

My dogs barely noticed it this morning.

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
Great photo, but I share your sorrow both for your lost babies, and for mine.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great photo, but I share your sorrow both for your lost babies, and for mine.
I know. Its so different, isn't it? Tess has been gone almost 9 months, Rusty almost 3 months and not a day goes by that I don't think of them or something doesn't remind me of them. The other day my 2 year old granddaughter was over, went by Rusty's crate, opened the door and said, Doggy all gone. I almost lost it. I know the same is true for you and how much you miss your Toby. I will say as the months go on, it does get a little easier. But the gaps left by those we lose will always be there.

Reactions: hotel4dogs

·
I miss my Buddy
11,534 Posts
I am sorry for your loss. Those two are beautiful. You have to take new snow picture when puppy arrives.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts