Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got to meet our new golden girl, Coach's Holiday Surprise (Holly) today. She is the best - can't wait to get her home in two more weeks. Some photos from our first meeting:

·
Registered
97 Posts
love her , love her name!

·
luv my goldens
481 Posts
What a little cutie and a perfect name for a puppy this time a year.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
She is just so pretty and fluffy. These two weeks are going to just drag and drag.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Oh Holly is so very Cute!! She does look so soft and fluffy!:smooch: I hope this two weeks passes quickly for you, she is a little doll!

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts
What a cutie!! I can't wait to see even more pictures of her once you get her home :)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks to all for the kind words - we really like the name we selected for our puppy, glad you do as well. I'm sure you all know from experience how difficult it can be to get the name just right.

Holly and her litter mates were a joy to visit - several adults and a few young children were looking them over, picking them up and otherwise interrupting their puppy routine (sleeping was a big part of that routine!). No problems from any of the puppies. Holly did not have any issues when I held her, checked her ears, checked her teeth (sharp), checked her paws and rubbed her soft puppy fur. I even got her to follow me around the yard a bit until she tired and wanted to get back to the sleeping "fur pile" pictured below.

That is Holly looking at the camera with that "Dad, it's nap time now" look on her face.

Earlier, while I was trying to take a group photo of the puppies, one of the children present kept trying to get into the picture. I asked her to let me take the picture of the puppies first and then I would take her picture. When it was time for her to be in the photo, she sat down and placed her hand on top of Holly's sleeping head. I cropped the photo to emphasize the expression on Holly's face - seems to say "Hey, get your hand off of my head!":doh:

At least I know that (so far) she does not have a problem with little kids.

·
BonnieM
152 Posts
What a cute ball of fluff. Congratulations!!

Oh, I just saw the second set of pics. The expression on Holly's face is adorable.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts