Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

About a week ago my husband and I got our first golden retriever! We are in love! Her name is Georgia and she was a stray (we think she was dumped and had actually been shot in the head with a BB gun) who showed up at our friend’s house. They couldn’t take her, so we did! She is extremely well behaved and has the sweetest personality. She had been such a perfect addition!

We are first time dog owners and new to Golden’s so I am just trying to learn everything I can. :)

·
Super Moderator
1,723 Posts
Welcome! Looks like she is in great hands, this forum is a perfect place to learn :)

·
Super Moderator
4,142 Posts
Aw what a beauty to add to your family. You are good souls to take her in and I am sure she will pay you back in full measure.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Your dog is so pretty. I'm sure she is in good hands. Take care of her, the dogs love it. I know it from my own experience. I have 3 dogs and they need care and want a lot of attention. I treat them like kids, but I like it so much. As I understood, it is your first dog. So, I suppose you will need some tips regarding his health care routine or the food he likes. You'll find nice tips here Woof Bark Growl - Making dogs happy!, at least I found useful advice on this site when I bought my dogs and I thought it could be interesting for you, too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts