Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
33,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got our first Christmas card from the GRF exchange. A gorgeos, happy puppy with a red bow! Time to get mine finished up and mailed out! Such fun.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I got one too! So cute. I got my tree up, decorated, pictures of Levi by the tree, and cards ordered yesterday. Walmart.com says they were shipped today even though I only ordered them last night! I really want to know how everyone gets such great pictures of their dogs because Levi was not a willing participant and wouldn't sit still at all! Hopefully I'll have my cards in the mail by the weekend :D

·
Registered
33,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mine are ready to go!

I'm going to work on getting a good picture of Penny. I need an assistant to wave the stuffed bunny and treat behind me so she'll smile!

·
3 goldens
11,923 Posts
IT IS A LOT OF ISN'T IT i HAVE KEPT ALL THAT i HAVE GOTTEN OVER THE LAST FEW YEARS AND ENJOY LOOKING AT THEM. AS A MATTER OF FACT, I WAS LOOKING THRU LAST YEARS THIS AFTERNOON.

i GOT ALL MY GRF ONES MAILED LAST WEEK, BUT DIDN'T HAVE MY FAMILY & FRIENDS READY, SO WILL BE MAILING THEM TOMORROW ALONG WITH ANOTHER GRF THAT IS GOING TO ENGLAND.

ALSO HOPE TO GET MY FRUIT CAKE MADE TOMORROW SO IT CAN SIT FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS TO "GET RIPE" AS MY YOUNGEST SON (NOW 42) USE TO SAY WHEN HE WAS A LITTLE FELLOW. I HAD GARDENS BACK THEN AND WHEN HE WOUDL WANT TO PICK SOME THING i WOULD TELL HIM WE HAD TO WAIT TIL IT GOT RIPE. AND SINCE THE FRUIT CAKE HAD TO WAIT, HE WOULD ASK ME "IS THEFRUITCAKE RIPE YET, mOMMY?"

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
I sent mine out today and received my first one yesterday. This is the first year I've been so excited about the cards. I usually dread the chore but I was so excited this year. Thank you all for that :)

·
Registered
320 Posts
I was sitting on the couch addressing my envelopes for all of you today when the mail lady came and there was my first card, I feel like a slacker being so behind but was oh so thrilled to receive it, this is a lot of fun!

·
Registered
277 Posts
IT IS A LOT OF ISN'T IT i HAVE KEPT ALL THAT i HAVE GOTTEN OVER THE LAST FEW YEARS AND ENJOY LOOKING AT THEM. AS A MATTER OF FACT, I WAS LOOKING THRU LAST YEARS THIS AFTERNOON.

i GOT ALL MY GRF ONES MAILED LAST WEEK, BUT DIDN'T HAVE MY FAMILY & FRIENDS READY, SO WILL BE MAILING THEM TOMORROW ALONG WITH ANOTHER GRF THAT IS GOING TO ENGLAND.

ALSO HOPE TO GET MY FRUIT CAKE MADE TOMORROW SO IT CAN SIT FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS TO "GET RIPE" AS MY YOUNGEST SON (NOW 42) USE TO SAY WHEN HE WAS A LITTLE FELLOW. I HAD GARDENS BACK THEN AND WHEN HE WOUDL WANT TO PICK SOME THING i WOULD TELL HIM WE HAD TO WAIT TIL IT GOT RIPE. AND SINCE THE FRUIT CAKE HAD TO WAIT, HE WOULD ASK ME "IS THEFRUITCAKE RIPE YET, mOMMY?"
should the people of the GRF feel special they came before your family and friends? haha. i sent all my cards to be mailed out on Monday and it took until today to get back the one i forgot to write an address on lol.. i had the return address and a stamp but forgot their address :p silly me

·
Banned
2,656 Posts
Should we let the people know when we got there card to ensure everyone got theirs? I would like to know if everyone got mine

·
Registered
277 Posts
i got yours Lincoln :) my little sister (9) was over and was so excited about the picture of your dogs dressed up she started drawing pictures of animals with Christmas hats haha.. was really cute :)

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
:) Ive gotten two cards so far!!! I sent mine today! I love this!!! :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts