Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I'd like to assemble a home first aid or health kit for my Golden. What, in your opinion, do you think should go in it and what would it be used for. For instance, I had no idea that Listerine was good for washing out ears. So, what's good for upset tummy, etc?
I am such a noob when it comes to Goldens and am looking for your help and your good suggestions. Many thanks in advance.
-Cocasse said that the majority of the first aid/health kit should contain yummy treats. :)

·
They get it
4,446 Posts

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow, this is great information. Thanks so much for sending me the links. I should have used the search feature first before posting a thread - sorry. Looks like I'll be busy after x-mas getting all this stuff together and learning how to use it. Thanks again.

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
I found a lot of the name brand drugs had generic counterparts, that were identical, so I bought those to have in my home and auto first aid kit. Make sure to check expiration dates on the products you buy and check them every once in a while after you have your kit together.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts