Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is from our vacation in Maine in Aug.
I hope this works. I can never figure this stuff out.

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Is that Portland Head Lighthouse in Cape Elizabeth in the background?

Be glad you're not here now! It's starting to get pretty chilly!

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OOPS.... I should of said where they were taken.
#1 and 2 were taken at an inlet in Old Orchard Beach. Dogs were allowed at the beach until 10 in the morning. In the evening, they could come back on the beach after 5.

#3 was at Portland Headlights. We had to climbed to the rocks to get to that area. I made my husband walk with him because some of the spots were a little dangerous to walk on.

#4 and 5 were taken at Lake Sebago. He really liked going there and spent 3 hours straight in the water. He never got out.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Very nice pictures! Looks beautiful! You guys are making me so jealous we decided to do a staycation with the kids this year!

Thanks for sharing the pictures!

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We go every year and try to save up for it. It is a family thing too, so I think they would of been upset if we didn't make it.

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
Sebago Lake is my very favorite place in the whole wide world. I'm pretty sure it's Rookie's also. Glad you and Finn enjoyed it as well.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Finn loved Sebago Lake. I'm sure he would of been pleased to just stay there all week. We're hoping to make that spot a yearly thing.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Finn flying is my favorite. It looks like it was alot of fun and I bet if Finn gets his vote for vacation that is where he will choose.

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
You were in Maine and you didn't stop by to meet the boys? :p::p: I'm glad you and Finn had a good time in both fresh and salt water. Loved the pictures.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts