Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My poor baby can't figure out why I keep chasing him around trying to get a pic of his feet! And I have to say they don't photograph as big as they look in person.....:)

If anyone is wondering what that poor sad, "golden retrievery thing" in the background is- Finn has stolen one of my daughters big stuffed dogs and made it his own!

Attachments

·
Chester & Murphy's Mom
7,464 Posts
What cute doggie feet you have Finn...your Mom doesn't know what she is talking about!! :) Cute pictures...

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
What a doll he is!
And who is that shiny black dog next to Finn who looks like he is just about to have his sleep disturbed?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That is Luke, who is actually a shiny chocolate lab who is ALWAYS getting his sleep disturbed by Finn! Oso, the shiny black lab is smart enough to hide upstairs when he wants to avoid Finn. We don't see much of Oso these days.....

·
Logan & Lacey in R hearts
1,814 Posts
His feet do look like they match his body. Could be he grows into them, or will just have nice big feet when he grows up. After all, men do have larger feet. Our Logan certainly inherited his Dad's feet. I always laugh when I describe them the size of a tennis ball cut in half. Your pup is a cutie.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
His feet look "PERFECT" to me!! When my Klondike was small....his feet looked so big to me! Not out of proportion...I just knew he was going to be a good sized guy! Your Finn is just Adorable!! He will grow into his feet, if they seem large to you! Promise!!;)

·
Registered
154 Posts
I am glad I am not the only one that adores their puppies feet!

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Gotta love big paws!! Finn's are beautiful!!!

·
shadow friend
3,886 Posts
Max had big paws like that. At 80 pounds he hasn't grown into them yet but he seems to have stopped growing!! I hope they are always big on him because they are so cute that way!!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Holly (15 weeks+) has big paws and she will probably be a big girl when she reaches adulthood. Her father and mother were both above average in the size department.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
O.K., We give- Holly wins the big feets award! What a pretty girl! She looks a lot like my Finn, who's also 15 weeks You didn't get her in Kansas did you....?!

·
Registered
81 Posts
O.K., We give- Holly wins the big feets award! What a pretty girl! She looks a lot like my Finn, who's also 15 weeks You didn't get her in Kansas did you....?!
No, not Kansas - we got her from Coach's Goldens in Alpharetta, Georgia (north suburban Atlanta). She has Pekay in her pedigree on both the mother's and father's side.

Finn, by the way, is a very good looking pup - good luck with him. :wavey:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts