Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's taken a while, but I think my husband and I are finally falling in love with our newest family member, Scout. He is 16 weeks old and finally starting to lose those puppy teeth. It's taken us a while b/c we were still mourning the loss of our golden, Hunter, who left us far too early in his life this past spring. Scout is starting to feel like a member of the family and our 16 month old son's face lights up everytime he sees him. The early puppy stage was hard but it's getting better and we are starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Here's a recent picture of Scout. This forum has been incredibly helpful over the past couple of months!

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Scout is cutie. Love those eyes.

·
Winchestersonfieldville
1,328 Posts
He's adorable! I'm glad that he's wiggling his way into your hearts. It's hard during the naughty puppy stage. So many frustrations. It will all be worth it though. I have to remind myself of that every time Winchester does something naughty.

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Hard not to fall for a boy as cute as scout. I'm sure puppyhood was tough with toddler around also. I'm sure the two of them will be best friends.

·
Nancy
7,493 Posts
I'm sure Hunter is watching from Rainbow Bridge happy that Scout has filled that empty spot in your heart. Lucky for you to have found such a sweet guy.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Scout is just adorable and wtih those big brown eyes probably gets away everything.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Oh Scout is just TOO CUTE!! :smooch: I can sure see how he has won over your heart. I am sure your precious Hunter is happy for you at the bridge. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts