Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I definitely agree! They are also very pricey and cause people to look for unethical backyard breeders. Not a fan!
Yes! They are half the time more expensive then buying a pure bred! How does that make any sense. People with labradoodles are flipping out on Facebook. It’s like did you even look into this dog first, no you said it’s “hypoallergenic” and “cute”. Do you know anything about the health issues that arise from mixing the two. It’s different if you go to a shelter and adopt a mix bred that needs a home, more power to you for giving that dog a loving home. But to willingly pay that much for a mix breed.
Honestly I have never met a well behaved one.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I read something about it a while back, very interesting. At least this mix was originally developed for a purpose and with good intent.

·
Registered
575 Posts
The story I guess dates back at least to 5 years ago.
I met some very well behaving sweatheart labradoodles but my main concern is that people shall not assume that they will have labrador personality characteristics and aswell the health. If the issue is hair, it is also not guaranteed that they will not shed and they do.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts