Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a great weather here today! I decided to take her on a long walk.. She had lots of fun but because I was too busy taking pics I didn't work on her recall as much. The first time I whistled she ignored me! :doh: the second time to... But she came the third and fourth...:uhoh: Next time I'll go without the camera and practice recall in that area A.L.O.T! :p: Enough talking, Enjoy the pics!

Here's my little bunny!

Finally!

She came! :D Good girl

''What? I always come when you call me! I just did hear you the last 2 times!'' :curtain:

Puddles!!

Taking a little break!

Running again!

Some stick chewing!

And after that we got back home! :) And she's asleep right now! :p:

:wave:

·
Hudson's girl
417 Posts
I know how you feel about the weather. We finally had a good day yesterday and we went to the park. Today is an equally good day and we will be on our way again in a little while. I'm really getting tired of the rainy, dreary, yucky weather. Your pictures are great! Molly looks like she is having a good time.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like she had a blast! The weather where you are looks so much nice than it is in Ontario! :( It's cloudy and blah-looking out here.
I know how you feel about the weather. We finally had a good day yesterday and we went to the park. Today is an equally good day and we will be on our way again in a little while. I'm really getting tired of the rainy, dreary, yucky weather. Your pictures are great! Molly looks like she is having a good time.
Thank you! And yeah we got the cloudy and chilly weather for a while to! :no: And tonight we should have snow here! I know Molly would be happy! :p:

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
It looks like Molly really took advantage of the nice weather. Even when she is muddy she is a beautiful girl. Can you send some of that sunshine my way?

·
shadow friend
3,886 Posts
Wow, you "let" her in the muddy puddles. What a great mom you are!! We finally had some sun as well and walked to our towns unused baseball field and for the first time, had some off the leash time. I forgot the camera - of course - but trust me, Max had almost as much fun as Molly minus the puddles. Love the pics, especially the bunny ones. She is lovely!!

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow, you "let" her in the muddy puddles. What a great mom you are!! We finally had some sun as well and walked to our towns unused baseball field and for the first time, had some off the leash time. I forgot the camera - of course - but trust me, Max had almost as much fun as Molly minus the puddles. Love the pics, especially the bunny ones. She is lovely!!
Lol! I don't really mind her going in the puddle! Whatever makes her happy! :p: Oh and next time you go to that baseball field, don't forget the camera!! :D

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,076 Posts
EvilNessCoft......it appears as though Molly is running with a lead on....I was just wondering if so, how long of a lead do you have her on? She looks like she's having a blast anyway.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
EvilNessCoft......it appears as though Molly is running with a lead on....I was just wondering if so, how long of a lead do you have her on? She looks like she's having a blast anyway.
Not sure, I'd say around 16ft. It was the lead that was inside the flexi leash! I pulled it all out and cut it! :eek:

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Molly is a beautiful girl! Looks like she had a blast! I hope she saved some energy in case you get snow. Nothing like the first snow fall to make doggies go crazy.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
What a fun day she got to have. Every picture I have ever seen shows she has the biggest zest for life that I have seen. After that day I bet she is sleeping really well.

·
Chester & Murphy's Mom
7,464 Posts
Looks like she had a wonderful time....and yes you are a good mommy for letting her play in the mud, I would have let my boys get muddy but it would have been bathtime before naps. Great pictures

1 - 14 of 14 Posts