Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DH and I went today to have one of the 3D/4D ultrasounds to get a glimpse of the baby. She finally cooperated enough to let us see that she is a she (we've had 2 other ultrasounds where she wasn't giving up the goods). But she was still determined to be stubborn-she was snuggled up against me (plus had her hands up the whole time) and didn't give us any super good shots of her face. We did get a couple of decent pics eventually. She's got super chubby cheeks already and weighs about 3 pounds at 29 weeks. Only 2.5 months to go!

·
Nancy
7,493 Posts
Congratulations, what an exciting time for you! She's beautiful.

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
oh how exciting!! Daughters are a special joy.
It's amazing what they can do with ultrasound these days.

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is great, you can buy such pretty things ,for girls! Are there grandparents to be?
Oh yes, there are a full complement of grandparents. She will be my mom and dad's first grandchild. DH's brother and sister each have a girl, but they are 14 and 16 years old now, so his mom and stepdad (who raised him from the age of 10) are kind of starting over too. We only live about 15 minutes from each set of grandparents, plus we'll have DH's sister only 5 minutes away and my brother/SIL and DH's brother/SIL about 30 minutes away.

·
Pippa and Watson’s mom
611 Posts
Congratulations!!! When I was pregnant with my first child (in the Dark Ages ;)), ultrasound was grainy and black-and-white. How wonderful it must be to see your daughter’s face so clearly already :heartbeat

·
Mom to 9 :)
2,383 Posts
Congratulations!!

·
Registered
7,937 Posts
Congratulations. Ultrasound is so cool now. I had kids back in the Dark Ages, and the ultrasound was nothing like it is today.

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
How exciting! Congratulations! Have you decided on a name?
No first name yet. DH and I have 2 that we both like OK, but we each have a favorite. I prefer Hannah and DH likes Lindsey better. Middle name will most likely be Marie after my grandmother.

·
Registered
7,937 Posts
Lindsey was one of our picks, if we had a girl. Nope, two boys.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts