Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys!!! I decided to finally come out of hiding and introduce myself. I've been on this forum for almost a year now and have yet to do any posts. Well my name is Jennifer and my fiance and I have a wonderful 22 month old golden named Neo. He is everything that the breed stands for and more. I will post pics very soon as I do have a lot but they are not on my laptop.

I do want to say that I have enjoyed reading all the posts from everyone. I have learned so much about this wonderful breed. I am excited to finally start posting. Guess its about time right?? lol Anyways, nice to meet all of you and I can't wait to jump in on chats. :wave:

·
Registered
33,267 Posts
I thought I saw someone lurking about.... :bowl:

Glad you made your presence known and welcome to our little family.

And we're looking forward to seeing pictures of your great guy!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol Thanks yall!!! I come on at night a lot to read but never realized until today that I never did post. lol This is one of the best forums that I've ever come across. Sometimes I think the memebers here know more then my vet does at times. lol

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
Welcome to the outside. Glad you're posting and will look forward to some pics and stories about Neo.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My little guy is a handful and a half at times. Although I can brag on him a bit. He is only 22 months and has full run of the house. He never chews on anything, no accidents in the house, and is left alone most days for about 8 hours at a time. Although he is crate trained, he was finally able to show us that he can be a "big boy" and has earned his freedom. We've been doing this for about 4 months now and are very pleased with him. I've read on here that people say it all depends on the dog, and I totally agree with that. We do occasionally put him in his crate just to keep him used to it. Fingers crossed that he keeps up the good behavior :crossfing.

·
Where The Bitches Rule
6,429 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum :wavey:
You have been lurking for a year and you come on here with NO pictures? :--appalled:
Shame on you! :--evil:

Please take care of this ASAP or there WILL be consequences! :--policeman:

:--big_grin::--big_grin::--big_grin::--big_grin::--big_grin::--big_grin::--big_grin:

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Welcome to GRF. This is a great bunch of people as you have seen from the dark shadows. :D It sounds like Neo is a great pup. Looking forward to getting to know you and Neo.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum :wavey:
You have been lurking for a year and you come on here with NO pictures? :--appalled:
Shame on you! :--evil:

Please take care of this ASAP or there WILL be consequences! :--policeman:

:--big_grin::--big_grin::--big_grin::--big_grin::--big_grin::--big_grin::--big_grin:

Don't pay Hank no nevermind, he ALWAYS sides with the ladies!:D:--crazy:

·
Administrator
16,473 Posts
I am glad you have enjoyed this board and now are joining us in posting. :wavey:
We will certainly want pictures and updates on Neo. :)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts