Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

It's been a difficult year with the loss of our Little Buddy Molly. We had thought we would finally do some of the travelling that we had talked of; but when it came down to it, we needed a dog.

This is Annabelle.

It's so good to have a four-footed friend in our home again.

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
She is a doll! Congrats.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Who needs the inconvenience of travel? A puppy steals your heart and makes your home complete. Welcome home beautiful Annabelle!

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
Oh what a sweet little face. I would spend hours just kissing her :)

·
Dr. Rainheart
5,563 Posts
Congratulations! She is gorgeous!

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
What a beauty

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
She is very cute, and I must say she looks really mischievous. I think you're in for a fun whirlwind. Congratulations!

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
OMG I could just steal her she is so darn cute. What a face! I am so glad that Annabelle makes your house a home. I cant wait to hear more about her and to watch her grow.

·
Gunner and Honey's Mom
5,624 Posts
Enjoy your new girl Annabelle! She is a doll!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
She is very cute, and I must say she looks really mischievous...
You must be a prophet!;) After years of a mellow, easy-going old pup like our Molly; we knew we were in for a brand of excitement we hadn't experienced in a while. It amazes us how the Little One can go from all-out crazy mode :bowl:to sleeping like the dead mode in literally fifteen seconds.:sleeping: Frazzling at times but loads of fun.

...And I hope whoever the guy is that invented Bitter Apple spray retired a very wealthy man.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts