Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The sun was nice yesterday afternoon when I took the boys to the beach. I liked how their golden fur went with the dry grass.

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
your photos always amaze me they are so perfect!
how come YOU don't have snow?? I thought EVERYONE had snow!

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Rob, I think you better send me that new camera right away! I think your dogs are allergic to it! Have you notices how their ears stand up or stick out all the time now with the new camera? Allergies! I promise! I will PM you my address right away!

:D

·
Chester & Murphy's Mom
7,464 Posts
As always great pictures...looks like your dogs are going to jump out of my computer screen!

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Your pictures are always awesome. The action shots and contrast's are great.

·
and Miss Riley and Jake
686 Posts
The great pics of the boys roll on....... Some nice detail, even down to the spot on Caue's tongue. Are you controlling the focus and depth of field or is that part of the camera's auto functions? Nice job either way.

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The great pics of the boys roll on....... Some nice detail, even down to the spot on Caue's tongue. Are you controlling the focus and depth of field or is that part of the camera's auto functions? Nice job either way.
Most of the action shots are done with the camera's sports mode where the camera does everything to get the fastest shutter speed. When the boys slow down a bit I switch to the landscape setting to get a greater depth of field. I really want to spend some more time playing with aperture and shutter priority and perhaps set up a custom mode for dog pictures.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I think it's clear your boys love to be photographed. They do it so well! Great photos!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
That last picture of Oakly is just stunning. Caue is such a handsome boy too. Love how the grass matches their fur color even with them being different.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Another Fantastic Photo Shoot! How many times did they run you over Rob? :)

·
Registered
13,732 Posts
What beautiful pictures!! of some awesome boys

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
very nice picture!!!!I would love to be on this field trip. And where is snow?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts