Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So as you guys know, there's a few of us on here who entered our dogs.

Well, sometime over night, Fido deleted like 3000 dogs who they claimed were cheating....

BUT, if that were really the case... why is this guy still here:

Fido Casting Call - Vote for D Broms in the Fido Casting CallTM

There's also a rat on there...

Anyway, people are now trying to vote for the ugly guy to win :doh:

Online contests never seem to work out well.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Omg the the heck??? I have lost all respect for this contest... Clearly it is fixed and they are deleted dogs to get others to win.... What if this guy wins, will he be on the ad?? :doh:

Listen to this... my bf has this friend on facebook who entered his boxer in this a week ago. He started at 17000 and in a week he went down to 800. He has been going to several libraries and paying $.25 to use every computer. They never deleted him... he is still on there. :uhoh:

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, it's definitely not fair to the honest people in the world who are voting once (or twice a day in French lol) a day.

There was something with the number one dog that happend weeks ago, she complained a lot, and now all the other dogs are gone and her dog is number one.

Seems suspicious.

I'd laugh hysterically if that dude won!

·
Registered
788 Posts
Yeah, it's definitely not fair to the honest people in the world who are voting once (or twice a day in French lol) a day.

There was something with the number one dog that happend weeks ago, she complained a lot, and now all the other dogs are gone and her dog is number one.

Seems suspicious.

I'd laugh hysterically if that dude won!
Let me guess, the woman who complained knows someone who works at fido high up? lol... actually at this point I'd rather the ugly dude win than the lady who complained and is still in number 1, lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts