Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
I love the face Fenway is making in the first picture. What a little ham. As for shoes I don't think some golden's ever outgrow the shoe fetish. There will be a time the shoe chewing stops but you will never be able to find a complete matching pair of shoes without traveling to several different rooms. I speak from experience.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Fenway is just adorable.

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
He is soooo adorable! Your Fenway is just about the same age as my Lucy, but soo much bigger. She is only 22 lbs! Dunno how that happens, she sure does love to eat! Wish I could eat like that and not worry about my figure! HA

·
Registered
976 Posts
What a cutie!! I love his colour! Oh and you've got a long time ahead of you with the shoe thing...Lily can't greet us at the door without picking up one of our shoes first:doh: The good thing, though, is she has temporarily stopped chewing them to bits...she just carries them around as though it's a trophy, ha ha.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
He's gorgeous! As for the shoes, Molly likes them to! She likes to carry them around and take the inside soles out when we're not there :eek: I'm glad she doesn't chew on them though!

·
BonnieM
152 Posts
What a handsome boy...and I love his name. Very appropriate for this part of the country ;)

Coby is 11 and still loves shoes. He doesn't destroy them; he just has to have one in his mouth at all times!

·
aka Ali, Oscar's mom
493 Posts
AWW Fenway is adorable!!! Oh and go Red Sox!!! :D

I was thinking WOW Oscar is also 4 months old, but definitely NOT 36 lbs yet... but then I just weighed him and he is 38 lbs!!!!! Oh my goodness they grow fast... :)

... and yes, Oscar very much enjoys chomping shoes (and socks) whenever he sneaks a chance!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts