Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,411 Posts
My first golden, Cirrus, was massive and a dock diver. One of us would throw balls, stick, whatever in the lake we lived on while the other got beneath the edge of the dock looking up. Watching him sail over our heads as he leaped into the water was, well, amazing! One of those memories that makes you smile.

·
Super Moderator
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's so nice that you have those memories :) Do you have any videos or pictures of Cirrus? Also, was he named after a type of cloud?

·
Super Moderator
2,411 Posts
It's so nice that you have those memories :) Do you have any videos or pictures of Cirrus? Also, was he named after a type of cloud?
Yes he is named after a cloud. I took out the Random House Dictionary and stopped at "Cirrus." It was the first name I liked. And he lived up to his name. I do have some pics. Just need to dig them out. Thanks for asking!

·
Registered
382 Posts
You are so lucky! We live in Missouri, and our new pup almost 14wks old, cannot be introduced to our water until is warms up. The water is still in the mid 30's....probably in May, it will be ok...

Nice looking Golden you have, that loves water! A 'Water Dog' he is...

·
Super Moderator
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Another update

We have his sister and we took them both to the dog lake this weekend. She came to life! Really blew me away with how quickly she took to the water! And Felix, learned to jump off a dock?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts