Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 55 Posts

Registered
Awww, so sweet. May I please have him?馃榿

Registered
Hudson's Fan won the January contest and has chosen "Gold Standard Head Cocking" as the February theme.

Goldens make us smile when they tilt their heads. Post a photo of your golden with it's best puzzled/inquisitive look!

Entries will be accepted until Monday, February 22nd.
Please, one entry per membership.
Members must have 25 posts (when the contest closes) for your pic to be entered into the voting poll.
Everyone is encouraged to post a picture. If you post more than 1 photo, then the first pic posted will be eligible for the voting poll to choose the February Photo of the Month.
Past winners in this calendar year are not eligible to win but are encouraged to share pics anyway.

Here's an example photo from Hudson's Fan.
Sweet!

Reactions: Ivyacres

Registered
I am going to need to start a "be cute, tilt your heads class" with Oskie and Sani. I don't think I have any head tilt pictures over 4 years. What is going on here?!? Perhaps if many more head tilt pictures are posted I could use them as part of the curriculum. Your collective help would be appreciated!

Registered
Discussion Starter #32
I am going to need to start a "be cute, tilt your heads class" with Oskie and Sani. I don't think I have any head tilt pictures over 4 years. What is going on here?!? Perhaps if many more head tilt pictures are posted I could use them as part of the curriculum. Your collective help would be appreciated!
Honey reacts to unusual noises, unfortunately, I never have a camera ready. I think she needs to take your class.
I've seen pics of Hudson, he was a handsome red!

Registered
I wish I had a camera/video for yesterday's head tilt show. I was doing a Zoom for first grade kids telling them about Logan/owning a Golden Retriever. They were all on their tablets in their homes in New Jersey. I asked them if they wanted to meet Logan. Once I put him on the screen they each said "Hi Logan!" For each "Hi" he was tilting his head one way and then the other. They laughed so much.

Registered
Discussion Starter #37
My work days have been so busy and haven't checked this thread in a while. Some great, really cute moments caught here! Fun!
It's a good theme with some adorable pictures! Hope to see many more head tilting goldens before the contest closes on Monday, February 22nd.

21 - 40 of 55 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.