Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 93 of 93 Posts

·
4,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
Rob's GRs has chosen a fun theme for February,"A photo of your golden retriever that represents a song or movie title"

Post a picture and include the song or movie title you think the picture relates to.:smile2:.
Entries will be accepted until Thursday, February 21st, please, one entry per membership. As always you must have 25 posts (when the contest closes) to be eligible to win but please share your photos even if you only have 1 post, we love to see them all!

only 2 days left to enter this fun themed contest.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Hello Everyone!!
My first video is of course dedicated to adoption.
Cloud ( Bulut) has been adopted 5 years ago by a wonderful family.
When we found out about her, she was pregnant and we could luckily spay her on time.
Cloud is living a wonderful life at the moment. Please don't buy adopt
:x

Attachments

·
Registered
637 Posts
Oh Mercy Mercy Me!!
And this is for Maske ( a stray) and Nicky ( abandoned by teenagers to the vet and the vet adopted her. Her name became lateron Paris). Unfortunately the vet closed down. Maske was homed by a volunteer . However, I am not sure if Maske is with that family because I have seen a dog in the area similar to him with the same masque.

·
Registered
637 Posts
And this comes for my Bambola ( adopted as Çıtır in türkish) to a very lovely family.
Bambola's story is a special one. On a sunny winter day an animal lover lady took her guest to have a coffee in the suburbs where there is not much habitants but a holy sanctuary ( people make wishes there) and a military facility. She saw a van stop. A lady with a young golden got out of the car. She thought how lovely it is that the lady will take her dog to a walk in the forest. Instead the lady unleashed the dog, run into her car, and drove together back with the male driver. The puppy golden ( 5 months old that time) was running behind the car. She must have been so duped and broken. She was thrown out like a garbage. The animal friendly lady witnessing everything out of the coffee place window was shocked. She immediately run outside, tried to catch the puppy and the same evening called me. Bambola after a month was adopted by a young yogist & painter who has another male golden Phantom and a cat.
I'll put the translation of the "La Bambola " song by Patty Bravo.
By the way, Melodie has been homed to US via an american rescue.

Attachments

·
Registered
637 Posts
This in in memory of Edward ( a true prince) . He was named by his foster Bal ( honey due to his perfect and sweet manners) and later Echo when adopted by a cardiologist/2015. Unfortunately, the happines of Edward was short and we lost him due to adenocarcoma in 2017. In the blink of an eye, he became an Angel. He will always remain my Edward....

Attachments

·
4,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
The contest will close this afternoon so get those last minute entries in!

The theme for February,"A photo of your golden retriever that represents a song or movie title"
Post a picture and include the song or movie title you think the picture relates to.:smile2:.
Entries will be accepted until Thursday, February 21st, please, one entry per membership. As always you must have 25 posts (when the contest closes) to be eligible to win but please share your photos even if you only have 1 post, we love to see them all!

81 - 93 of 93 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.