Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
17,469 Posts
This is a fantastic theme, so many great entries, I'm sure we'll see lots more too!.

·
Registered
65 Posts
In memory of Ginny, not for contest

This is in memory of my beloved Ginny who lived just short of 15 yrs, pictured at 14 yrs old. So many great memories. This song was our song, The Dance by Garth Brooks.
Many years after Ginny had passed away, I heard this song again and broke out crying. It brought back so many great memories we shared. “I could have missed the pain. But I’d have had to miss the dance.”

Attachments

·
Registered
17,469 Posts
The theme tune from "The Incredible Journey". Our journey started on 16th October 2000 and ended on 24th September 2015, what a fantastic one it was Barnaby!

Attachments

·
4,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Rob's GRs has chosen a fun theme for February,"A photo of your golden retriever that represents a song or movie title"
Post a picture and include the song or movie title you think the picture relates to.:smile2:.
Entries will be accepted until Thursday, February 21st, please, one entry per membership. As always you must have 25 posts (when the contest closes) to be eligible to win but please share your photos even if you only have 1 post, we love to see them all!

·
Registered
636 Posts
Hi Everyone!!!!
This title is very interesting for me since I love music & movies and most of the dogs I rescue named after a singer / or song.
Could you explain me how I post also movies here.
I have a special one made by me on PC.
Big hugsssss:x

·
4,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Hi Everyone!!!!
This title is very interesting for me since I love music & movies and most of the dogs I rescue named after a singer / or song.
Could you explain me how I post also movies here.
I have a special one made by me on PC.
Big hugsssss:x

Hi and hope this helps.
At the bottom of the thread is a message box and under it you choose 'GO ADVANCED'
This opens a new reply to thread screen.
In the box type your message, song or movie title, and some members include why it fits the pic.
Above the box are icons...click on the paperclip and a 'manage attachments' will open, click on browse, find the pic on your computer and click 'upload'.
I like to preview my post and if it looks good then I post it. Good luck!

·
Registered
636 Posts
Hi and hope this helps.
At the bottom of the thread is a message box and under it you choose 'GO ADVANCED'
This opens a new reply to thread screen.
In the box type your message, song or movie title, and some members include why it fits the pic.
Above the box are icons...click on the paperclip and a 'manage attachments' will open, click on browse, find the pic on your computer and click 'upload'.
I like to preview my post and if it looks good then I post it. Good luck!
Thank you very much for your assistance. Can I also attach mp4 video which is on my pc?

41 - 60 of 93 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.