Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

FC Semper Mt Hood Maci

4K views 25 replies 14 participants last post by  drdawg 
#1 ·
Huge Congratulations to FC Maci and Lee Herskowitz.
Winning the San Jose open.
For those not familiar with field trials, winning an open is a very difficult task. Attaining an FC title is even harder.
Doing both with a Golden female is a rare event. I suspect there will be more blue ribbons in the future for Maci and Lee.
Product Font Rectangle Material property Screenshot

See less See more
#15 ·
Congratulations DrDawg!
I would love to see a stacked photo of Maci. I would be very interesting to see her structure. I've had the opportunity to stack and photograph a few FC dogs over the years, and I'd love to see one of Maci. Or take it myself!

#16 ·
Pretty is as pretty does, Maci doesn't need to prove her running gear to anyone ;)

Reactions: SRW
#17 ·
I have never seen a non-conforming retriever with an FC title.

#21 ·
#23 ·
Huge Congratulations to FC Maci and Lee Herskowitz.
Winning the San Jose open.
For those not familiar with field trials, winning an open is a very difficult task. Attaining an FC title is even harder.
Doing both with a Golden female is a rare event. I suspect there will be more blue ribbons in the future for Maci and Lee.
View attachment 889453

Attachments

#24 · (Edited)
Thanks everyone! We are thrilled and I am honored to be able to stand next to her. I have to give a lot of credit to her breeding and her trainer Jerry Patopea (no, I am not an accomplished amateur trainer). Maci has actually won another open in late May (again at Fallon Nevada) . This was the site of her win that gave her the FC title. I did put an open win on her at the GRCA Specialty on Mo. I am currently struggling to get 5 more Amateur points to give her the AFC.
We also had a thrill to be asked to run the 2022 NARC as the female test dog. We had a blast!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.