Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My best buddy and long time companion has gone.

Jake's accomplishments far exceeded anything that I could have expected when he arrived in our home. That high energy bundle of fur became a champion in a world that doesn't easily award the title.

Jake made a huge difference in our lives, ... I believe that he made a difference in the lives of others.

Godspeed Jakey-boy, you will never, never be forgotten.

Andy

·
Registered
17,622 Posts
I am so very sorry for the loss of your precious Jake.

·
aka Shelby
1,576 Posts
I haven't stopped thinking about you and your family. Ill be forever grateful to Jake for what he has given to the breed, to the sport, to so many people and to me. I'm so glad i've gotten to spend time with him, he was so sweet. He was amazing. I'm so sorry for your loss, Andy, it is heartbreaking. The one comfort at this time is knowing how blessed you were to be given such a special dog. And he was very blessed to have the right family.

·
Premium Member
16,423 Posts
Sorry to hear about the loss of a great one.

Reactions: FTGoldens

·
Registered
12,764 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss.

·
Premium Member
4,545 Posts

·
Super Moderator Leader
48,164 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss of Jake, what an amazing boy.

I'm just now seeing your thread, I moved it into the Rainbow Bridge section and have added Jake's name to the yearly list.

My thoughts are with you.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
I am so very sorry to read this sad news. Such an amazing dog and a wonderful ambassador of our breed.

·
Karen
986 Posts
I'm sorry to read of the loss of your great dog Jake. His picture online is beautiful... with the bird in his mouth... really stunningly beautiful. I hope the many memories you have will be some comfort to you and your family.

·
Registered
4,926 Posts
Once again so sorry for your loss, Andy. Have not been here much lately and just saw your post. Jake was a wonderful boy and he is greatly missed.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts