Sunlight streams through window pane
unto a spot on the floor....
then I remember,
it's where you used to lie,
but now you are no more.
Our feet walk down a hall of carpet,
and muted echoes sound....
then I remember,
It's where your paws would joyously abound.
A voice is heard along the road,
and up beyond the hill,
then I remember it can't be yours....
your golden voice is still.
But I'll take that vacant spot of floor
and empty muted hall
and lay them with the absent voice
and unused dish along the wall.
I'll wrap these treasured memorials
in a blanket of my love
and keep them for my best friend
until we meet above.

Author Unknown

Attachments

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
Prayers for you and Fallon on this sad anniversary.

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
Wow I can't believe it's been two years. Such a bittersweet day for you... one beloved pet lost, and all those new beautiful puppies born.

PS - Happy birthday Demi :)

·
est.1989
4,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow I can't believe it's been two years. Such a bittersweet day for you... one beloved pet lost, and all those new beautiful puppies born.

PS - Happy birthday Demi :)
thank you all! most of you were here through it all. I shall try to focus on the gift I was given that day & not the loss I faced :( I know Fallon would want that ....I was blessed with 10 beautiful babies to carry her legacy. I can only hope that Jaiden is snuggled into her loving paws and they are looking down with love :--heart:I just miss them so ...

·
Registered
10,529 Posts
I can't believe it has been 2 years-what a bittersweet day it is. I think you are right to concentrate on the gift Fallon gave you, and I am sure she is taking good care of precious Jaiden as well.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I remember when it happened. We all cried along with you during that sad time. I hope the happy times and the miracle babies and grandmom help to heal alittle of that pain. She was an amazing beautiful sweet girl. Hugs for you on this sad anniversary. (((((HUGS)))))

·
Mom to Geddy and Sawyer!!
6,059 Posts
Hugs to Heaven sweet girl!

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
Thinking of you and Fallon tonight. I can tell by the way you write about her that she was very special to you. I'm sure she is having a great time up there with baby Jaiden.

·
Opus and Tasha
3,992 Posts
Giving my babies nose kisses.. thinking of your Fallon. And hugs to you.

·
Momma to angel Cody
5,044 Posts
Heather, you have to believe that your beloved baby grandson and your lovely girl are snuggled in each other's laps, smiling down on you and yours, waiting for that blessed reunion. Sorry this day is so hard for you....

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Heather, I have been thinking of you today, as Lexi and Fallon both had their babies born that same day. I lost two precious babies that day, and my heart so ached for your pain in the loss of your beautiful Fallon.
I know she is watching over your beloved Jaiden, and they are best of friends now, together forever.
Fallon will always be remembered and loved for the beautiful girl she was.

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
What a beautiful poem,as you remember your wonderful golden girl. Im sure Fallon is close by .. furry angel taking care of little Jaiden.

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Fallon

I do believe that Fallon and Jaiden are snuggling.

·
Missing Selka So Much
17,303 Posts
You are in my thoughts and prayers today, Heather. All our Bridge goldens are with our beloved human souls in Heaven, I believe that!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts