Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Kate
21,498 Posts
Sharon... so sorry to see this. :( He was a beautiful sweet boy. It hurts to see another of the 2007-2008 club passing.

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
So sorry for your loss 😢

Reactions: Sunrise

·
Registered
5,826 Posts
I am so sorry about Faelan. He sounded like a remarkable boy!

·
where the tails wag
13,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
As we waited, he was made as comfortable as possible, but his love & trust still brightened his eyes.

Attachments

·
2,309 Posts
My beautiful Faelan was running as usual this morning, but became ill and collapsed shortly after we came inside. Unresponsive as we rushed to the 24 hour vet, gurneyed in with emergency protocols started, they found bleeding in his abdomen from tumors. He was let go with my holding him gently

Goodbye my most precious boy. You grew up on this forum and we had so many adventures together. It seems fitting that your passing be announced here

Windrush Amber Sunrise's Zachane UD GN RA AXP AJP JH CCA CGC and best dog
My heartfelt condolences. Another amazing boy gone too soon. Faelan and Towhee are among the greats who inspired us on our journey. Thank you for sharing the dream!
My beautiful Faelan was running as usual this morning, but became ill and collapsed shortly after we came inside. Unresponsive as we rushed to the 24 hour vet, gurneyed in with emergency protocols started, they found bleeding in his abdomen from tumors. He was let go with my holding him gently

Goodbye my most precious boy. You grew up on this forum and we had so many adventures together. It seems fitting that your passing be announced here

My deepest condolences. Another amazing boy gone too soon. Faelan and Towhee are among the amazing dogs who inspired the journey of a Novice A handler. Thank you for sharing the dream!

·
where the tails wag
13,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
My heartfelt condolences. Another amazing boy gone too soon. Faelan and Towhee are among the greats who inspired us on our journey. Thank you for sharing the dream!

My deepest condolences. Another amazing boy gone too soon. Faelan and Towhee are among the amazing dogs who inspired the journey of a Novice A handler. Thank you for sharing the dream!
Thank you so very much ... your remembrance of both Towhee & Faelan helps so much. I am so glad you enjoyed their adventures in training and that they helped you :)

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss of Faelan. I remember reading some of your training adventures. What a great boy! You gave him a life full of fun.......

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
I, too am just seeing this. Just heartbreaking. I have always loved reading about your training adventures with the lovely Towhee and handsome Faelan (and have loved both names, too).

I'm so very sorry for your loss and send warm thoughts for comfort. Godspeed, dear Faelan.

·
Registered
25 Posts

So very sorry. Our beloved Cooper collapsed in a similar manner in July. We suspect hemangiosarcoma. You have my heartfelt condolences.

·
Registered
Lucy
36 Posts
So sorry for your loss. We had a similar thing happen to our Shelly back in 2009. She collapsed and bled internally from what we suspect was a tumor and passed on the way to the vet. She was two months shy of age 6. It is devastating and I really feel for you.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts