Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
where the tails wag
13,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My beautiful Faelan was running as usual this morning, but became ill and collapsed shortly after we came inside. Unresponsive as we rushed to the 24 hour vet, gurneyed in with emergency protocols started, they found bleeding in his abdomen from tumors. He was let go with my holding him gently

Goodbye my most precious boy. You grew up on this forum and we had so many adventures together. It seems fitting that your passing be announced here

Windrush Amber Sunrise's Zachane UD GN RA AXP AJP JH CCA CGC and best dog

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
Oh Sharon, I am so so sorry. I truly know and understand your heartbreak. He was such a special boy, and so very loved.
<<hugs>>

Reactions: Sunrise

·
Premium Member
1,776 Posts
Oh, I'm so sorry. Such a sudden loss. Kind thoughts to you.

·
Registered
17,870 Posts
I'm so very sorry for your loss, my thoughts are with you, sending a hug across the miles.

I will add your precious Faelan to The Rainbow Bridge List x

·
Super Moderator
3,812 Posts
So sad for you...

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
I am so sorry to see this. The suddeness must make it seem even more surreal. You are in my thoughts.

·
Maegan
671 Posts
I'm so sorry Sharon! The Golden world has lost some great ones recently. 💔💔💔

·
Kristy
9,688 Posts
Faelan gone. Another fixture of this forum I can't believe has moved on. I always enjoyed reading your training updates with him and trying out new things you mentioned. I always loved his name so much and I never told you. Please know my heart goes out to you on your loss. I'm just so sorry, now I can't stop the tears... Hold all your good memories close.

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,062 Posts
So sorry for the loss of your special boy. RIP Faelan.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts