Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to go to khols yesterday,to look for hubby some clothes, well i find alot there, the cart was full, upon leaving the store, the cart tipped over, i fell face down in the road, couldn't find my car, i could hardly wait to get home.

·
Premium Member
18,410 Posts
Hate it when that happens. Robbie tripped me this afternoon and I went face down on the floor splat. Ugh!

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
OMG, are you OK????

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I hope you are ok and wont feel it too bad tomorrow.

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
Glad you are Ok, & so sorry you took such a tumble. Agree a hot bath and a bit of relaxing may be needed to get back 100%.

·
gone
1,443 Posts
Nothing worse than tripping and falling, how about tripping over a snow bank while crossing a busy street and falling while wearing a skirt and it went over your head and showed everything. NOW THAT's embarrassing.

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
I am glad you didn't get too hurt, but oh so sorry you fell in the first place.
No road rash or anything????

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
Any one who saw it would only have been worried I'm sure. We've all had those times when our feet just don't cooperate. I'm just glad you didn't get hurt. Did the cart stick and make you lose your balance?

I used to have Grave's disease and my feet were always going at warp speed and I took a tumble pretty often.:doh:

·
Registered
7,937 Posts
Oh ouch!! Take care of yourself!!

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
Have you mentioned that to your doctor? It might be an inner ear problem or something. Thyroid too believe it or not - at least in my case.

I hate seeing someone fall. Once it was an older neighbor and he was going too fast downhill with his walker. I just held his head and yelled until someone heard me and called an ambulance. He'd broken his hip.
Just last year it was a man who reminded me of my uncle. He fell in the Sam's parking lot. He was okay except a bit dazed and disoriented. Luckily his wife was with him and could drive him home.
Be careful out there! I know you are, but a fall is scary not embarassing IMO. Hugs to you and I hope you aren't even sore.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Ouch! Thank goodness you didn't break any bones - who wants a cast at holiday time? The crazy thing is that while you felt foolish (and on a comedy show people would laugh) your wonderful golden would probably see that scenario as a new way to play!

·
Super Moderator Leader
49,623 Posts
Falls seem to happen to all of us at some time or another. I hope there isn't an underlying cause for yours.

Take care of yourself, rest and relax in a nice hot tub.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts