Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just picked up our perfect girl from Chris Browning/Eldorado Goldens. She is just beautiful and I am so glad we met with Chris and got on her wait list. Yes, it’s hard to wait once you’ve made the decision to expand your family, but it is SO WORTH IT! Chris explained everything in great detail, including the weekly grooming routine! Here’s a photo of our Cheddar!
Dog Carnivore Dog breed Companion dog Fawn

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Do both the parents have full health clearances. If that is in place, this pup looks perfect!
Yes.
Can you please tell us who the parents of this litter are? Anything else about this litter? I've been interested in this breeder for a while. Thanks!
This is from Clover (A Star is Born) and Kixx (Rock My World). I highly recommend her-the wait is worth it. An example of Chris’ socialization-there was a thunderstorm the night we got home-no reaction. I ran the vacuum cleaner yesterday-she just sniffed it.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Congratulates on your new puppy Cheddar! She is adorable. Our puppy is also from Eldorado and has the same parents - Kixx and Clover! Here he is as a little guy and as an 8 month old :)
Enjoy!
I remember when you were bringing him home! So handsome!!
Love the name Cheddar!
thank you! Her registered name is “Eldorado’s Puttin’ On The Ritz” (the theme was luxury)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts