Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
B.J. and the Kohana Kids
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure where to post this but I just wanted to share our news. I think I can say now that we're expecting. Tomorrow will be 7 weeks.

I didn't want to jinx it, so my appologies for leaving you out of the loop, but now that we're this close, I can't contain my excitement anymore!

Almost immediately upon getting Paige home, she was different. Everything worked out so perfectly. She came into season a bit late, but then my sister was able to take her most of the way to the stud, and then my breeders and the stud dog owner took over. I was then able to fly out and pick her up and fly back home the same day. An 11 hr drive (one way) turned into a 1 hr flight. It was fantastic. But poor Paige was soooo tired and wanted to do nothing but sleep. And the KISSES! I love it. She's normally a mama's girl anyhow, but who can turn down the extra kisses?

She's not really fat yet, which worried me a bit, but then I found a site that said basically "dont worry if they dont get large until the last couple weeks", so I've stopped worrying. LOL. She had gained 2 lbs in 2 weeks (wks 4-6) but had lost body fat. I just know its meant to be. And this morning, I noticed a bit more roundness. A couple weeks ago, I could have swore I saw her ribs spring... it was almost overnight!

Then my webpage disappeared. Not a big deal, but just one more thing I have to do. Luckily I have webspace, but I cant seem to figure out how to get an email form to work since IE upgraded. So I've been busy with that too.

So, Jan 8 or 9 I will be expecting my first grandpuppies! I am so happy and excited that this dream is finally coming true. I've worked very very hard to get to this point and now finally 7 yrs of dreaming is coming true.

Thank you for letting me share :) All the best to you and yours this Christmas and New Year! BJ & the girls

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Congratulations to you and Paige! More puppies!! woohoo!

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
oh how exciting! Can't wait to see the puppy photos!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Congratulations on the new upcoming grandpups. I cant wait to see the newborn pictures.

·
The Truth Is Out There
258 Posts
Congates and good luck

not that anything will go wrong I exspect she will be a great mummy and yo a great grandmummy.

oh yes I will be exspecting pics

·
B.J. and the Kohana Kids
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you all! Obviously, I'm very excited and I'm really not the most patient person anyhow so I'm really borderline crazy right now. LOL.

She is starting to show a little bit now... its neat to see what a few days will do. BJ

1 - 11 of 11 Posts