Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was excited to happen across this website. What a great source of support and information!

We are a large family with 7 kids. We have always had dogs in our lives but we are new to having golden retrievers. Our collie passed away 4 years ago and we lost our sheltie last year to cancer. My daughters have always dreamed of having a golden and after much research we decided that would be an excellent fit for our family.

Fast forward a few months and we now how 2 goldens. I am a stay at home Mom and everything is actually going really well. Lucy is 19 weeks old and Bailey is 11 weeks old. I am lucky because I am a stay at home Mom so I have lots of time to spend with my puppies and I am loving every minute with them.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Welcome! This forum is really great and you will find a vast wealth of information :D Your babies are sooooo cute!!!!!!

·
AAARF!
2,216 Posts
Welcome to the forum! It sounds like you have a lot going on at your house! :) I look forward to hearing more about your adorable pups!

·
Beware of Nestle Purina
5,722 Posts
I love their coloring. I love my red goldens. They look like they are best friends.

·
I miss my Buddy
11,534 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You made the best decision choosing goldens. They are so sweet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts