Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,907 Posts
Oh my gosh he's is just the cutest thing! Welcome to the board. Is his name Happy?

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
That is the most adorable little kisser.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I can see why you named him Happy. He is just adorable and those eyes just pull you in. Hello and Welcome to the both of you. Cant wait to watch Happy to grow up. Take lots of pictures because he will grow right before your eyes.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
he aint exactly 'happy' because he is sooo naughty. y'all, havent met him thats why he had blown you all away.. wait till u meet him and you will have 2nd thoughts. haha.

thanks all for the comments. think he will be 'happy' to hear!! :p

·
3 goldens
11,669 Posts
Wello and welcome from the Texas coast. Now that i have bgen nice i will get down to the nitty gritty. You can send Happy to me COD! I will send you my address and you get him in the mail right away.

Seriously, that is one darling puppy. One look in his face and all would be forgiven! His expression would say 'I didnt' really mean to do it" and your anger would melt.

·
Registered
498 Posts
happy is a big golden furry ball of cuteness isn't he.. post more pictures please, i'm sure everyone would like to see what he looks like now

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
Welcome to the forum !!! Happy is adorable, no matter how mischievious he is !!! As you can probably tell, we love pictures and stories.... also, join in and enjoy the discussions going on. Lots of fun here and lots of nice people.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts